Using Octopus, expand beyond the boundaries of your physical stores. By integrating your brick-and-mortar store to your website, various marketplaces and price comparison engines, you’re able to sell your in-store products while making sure quantities and prices stay in synch.
Octopus Channel integration with online platforms, such as Shopify, Woo Commerce, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc., empowers brick-and-mortar stores to sell products on global marketplaces more efficiently. Eliminate manual data entry, no more copy pasting, and manage all your products in one place. Octopus Channel Synchronization with Microsoft RMH POS automatically synchronizes inventory across all marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, and physical locations, increasing both customer satisfaction, rankings and deliver better operational efficiency. This, in turn, results in reduced management costs and higher profit margins.
- Automatically upload product catalog information from RMH POS to your web store
- Automatically update latest pricing & inventory information from POS to the web store
- Automatically update RMH inventory to online marketplaces including eBay and Amazon
- Automatically downloaded web store orders in RMH for fulfilment
- Generate reports on web sales, payments, backorders and shipping
- Eliminate duplicate and manual data entry on your website
- Connect multiple retail outlets (RMH POS) with your web store
- Enable your customers to order ahead with buy online pickup in store
- The most affordable Omni-Channel solution available