Accepting retail payments is now easier and more secure than ever with Sterling Payment Technologies. Sterling’s advanced solution makes payments simpler and faster, while also preventing fraudulent transactions and protecting customer data. And it’s available now through Sterling’s payment integrations to Dynamics RMS and Retail Management Hero (RMH).
The Sterling platform is the first to allow international retailers to facilitate payments in more than 50 countries through a single point of contact.
Stand-out features include:
- Easy payment integrations that include EMV solutions, P2P encryption, tokenization, out-of-scope solutions, mobile solutions and cloud-based POS reporting platforms
- Opportunity for POS resellers, developers and merchants to leverage the most advanced payment solutions in the marketplace
- Proprietary interchange optimization technology, which significantly lowers the cost of credit card acceptance for large retailers and B2B companies by ensuring every transaction is processed at the lowest qualifying interchange rate
This one-hour webinar, presented by Sterling Payment Technologies (www.SterlingPayment.com) and hosted by Retail Management Hero, will feature:
- Sterling Payment Technologies overview
- Value proposition and differentiators
- RMH payments integration
- Interchange Management®
- Additional solutions and services
If you’re an RMH Distributor, Reseller or Customer, you’ll want to watch this webinar to learn how keeping up with the latest payment industry trends can improve the customer experience.
- Allow customers to pay fast without waiting for long EMV transaction times.
- Remove the requirement for customers to sign a receipt. Visa and Mastercard no longer require signatures, and neither should you.
- Sterling’s semi-integrated solution keeps all payment data off the POS device, which ensures that a Windows virus or malware will never compromise your customers’ financial data.
- By automatically optimizing interchange, merchants can be sure they are paying the lowest rates for card processing on B2B transactions.
- Allow global retailers to work from the same processing platform, regardless of where they do business
Watch Webinar: Process Payments Worldwide through a Single Point of Contact